Saturday, February 26, 2005

PROMISES

cha_n want to make promises

it is because of i want to graduate as soon as possible... and also about the next reason after my graduation ...

so, from now on, i want to make promises:

1. i will limit my internet access per day... [baba said about 4 hours a day for internet... is that still too much? ]

2. trying hard [not only trying chan... ] having full concentration for my thesis and final project

3. never give up... i must have self confidence, i can... i can... i can...

please... help me and remind me about this promises. i really need all advices and supports from all of u about this, a single word can maen everything for me [just like PMI said, a drop of yr blood can help others ].

so, hmm... what else? i think it is enough for now... all i have to do is working in this first

best regard

cha_n

No comments: