Saturday, February 12, 2005

first step




First step is the hardest thing in the world. I feel that now.
All big things begin with a simple thing.
Why does it become so hard?
All my friends said me that i always have very good plans in my life. But in reality, good plans is nothing without good spirit, hard works and good wills. And for the truth, i think i have no hard works and all because i have no spirit

Ah, ya… what is this, it is not sound like cha_n… i never have this pessimistic tense
But, ya… i also confuse about this.
Obstacles are every where in this world, and always can pass all obstacles in my life. But for this final research, i have no self confidence, i have no spirit. What happen to me?
Oh ya, for the first step, what do i need? Spirit?
i just read “Personality Plus” and it said that i am a sanguinis - colleris type, it means i need spirit from other people. I think that is true
i am really glad to have u Ali, friends and my beloved family. U give me spirit, thanks.
I hope today will be different. I still need your support everybody.

So… snmpstat, when will i can install u? the days gone so easily. My dad was right, i got disoriented…

No comments: