Tuesday, January 18, 2005

today is tuesday

at morning, in my parents house...

i have a delicious breakfast today, pidang gurame... actually i prefer pindang patin that gurame. but this gurame is very delisious too

dont be jelous everyone.... i love to be home....
i eat rambutans too, it is from our tree, [panen sendiri nih ceritanyeee...] very sweet, again, i love to be home...


lui is so naughty today. he never finished his meal, my dad angry with him today. but like usually, he ignores my gather.... from now, he will only get meal once a day... oh poor lui


at noon, i came back from my parents house to bogor...

rain...rain...rain....
took a bus, and... missing u my prince, i know u like the rain, like to be wet at rain. all the way i thinking about u. do u miss me too?
I hope u always get success in yr life.

and now, here i am again. in my sweet room at hostel.... chatiing people, do my research and.... nothing special today, except u...

No comments: