Monday, January 10, 2005

i am tired...

i am so tired....

i slept late last night... i was sleeping when someone angry with me :P
in the morning i have to prepare all things for my research, but i found that i lost my CDs... exam book... oh no..... i thought i left them in my dentist house....
without those CDs i cann't anything... i took my phone and "mas fauzan... i lost my CDs.... what must i do... help me..." "hahaha... u know... i think i saw your CDs in the lab last night... u miss that again, 2 times...."
"well... sorry... but thanks God it is not missing..."

so... fiuh.... what a day...

i begin my research... Thanks to Asep, he companied me... thanks alot sep... u are the best...

but, just like what i thought it is not as simple as my thought... i think i have to search other tools, this tool is not compatible, i cant use cacti.... and i think it is useless to use ethereal.... wow... hard work... hard work again....

so now... i am here... feel sleepy... but i am happy, i know i have to fight!!!

fight cha_n... fight....

No comments: