Tuesday, January 11, 2005

i will recover soon [amin!]

since my mom called me last night, now i can understand... my parents want me call them at least once every 2 days.... well... ok mom... sorry to forget to call u.
i will call u everyday... i promise u... :)

btw, today i am planning to searching tool for monitoring cisco router... but i thing i have to buy that tool... oh no.....




what must i do, my mom will angry again coz i dont finish my study yet.... Ya Allah, can i finish my study at february... thats ok if i cant wisuda that day... atleast i get the SKL.... please.....

.....

so oh no..... i have to go.... searching... searching....
google, i am comin....


hehehe... again with google image

1 comment:

cha_n said...

ok ok...

sebisanya ya... ini juga soalnya belajar sendiri jadi masih banyak kaconyah...