Monday, April 11, 2005

A Whole World Hates You!!!



Have u ever felt this stupid feeling?
I have...
I know this feeling is stupid... but what can i do? this is true
When i am in the peak of spirit... then.....bummmmmm....
Nothing is going right...

All i do are wrong... what the @#$%!!!
Hix hix....

But ya, i know this is just a stupid feeling...
I have that stupid feeling when i failed and failed again to get my lab for my research
and u know what? i have the same experiece now...again...!
Oh ya Allah... hix hix...

Come on cha_n... dont give up... go forward...

Get your dream...
hm...
Remember Thomas Alfa Edison... remember the other Big and success men... they also failed
but they success in the end ...

Hue hue hue...

Just trying to motivate myself...

2 comments:

anmsid said...

And, remember me...
I was failed too (once), and now I am jobless, moneyless, pulsaless(?), hiks
Tapi nikmatin saja, kalo sekarang sampe gak sempat nikmatin, ntar kalo gagal terus, kapan senengnya?

Ayo berjuanglah, rina pasti bisa!

Orion said...

hi..u dunno me but i was real down and in ur same situation and just needed some encouragement. At least i now know im not alone...thanks. Anyway if i died today no one would know! thanks again...sorry for being such a bother