Sunday, March 27, 2005

at home


at home again... so nice...
it can be good and bad for me actually... coz at home means... eat alot lol....
ya ya i know, i should eat less... but i can not stand it... they are so delicious, how can i do not eat them all :D

actually i am here to accompany my grandma, coz my parents went to my village to met my other grandma, coz she is sick. but this morning i called my parents, they said my grandma and grandpa are ok now... alhamdulillah... they will arive here in evening, use airplane... i hope the flight will be ok, amin

so the problem is now about me... i am so lazy again lately [oh cha_n come on... u always lazy not only lately lol] what should i do :(

anyway, i should return the broken mouse again to carrefour, i hate carrefour!!! i mean it. what kind of mouse has they give to me, it doesnt work from the first time, waste my time...

ok just is, i think i want to take some assestment for today... from this site http://brainbench.com okkkk.... i am coming

No comments: